Contact – James Grant

By James Grant
Comments Off on Contact – James Grant

Please note: If you want legal advice or representation in a criminal, civil, or other matter or dispute, under current SA law, you will need to appoint an attorney to contact me and to “brief” me.
If you are an attorney wishing to brief me, please select the “Attorney” option (under “type of message” below.

Comments are closed.